“My Husband Disvirgined Me, If He Ever Cheats On Me, I’ll Call On God’s Vengeance” – Actress Tawa Ajisefini


 “My Husband Disvirgined Me, If He Ever Cheats On Me, I’ll Call On God’s Vengeance” – Actress Tawa Ajisefini


“My husband is the only man that has ever slept with me on earth but if he betrays or cheats on me tomorrow I will call ‘adabi’ on him’. The only man I have ever known is my man, but a lot of men are an.imals, and because he deflowered me doesn’t mean that he won’t go out and cheat, he won’t remember that he disvirgined me, but when he does, I will use my Quaran and call Adabi and call God of vengeance.


“God, you told me not to prostitute or def!le my marital vows and I am loyal so let my head will fight against Mr. Ali when he chooses to betray me. I love him with all my heart but if he cheats, I will call Adabi for him”, She said.

Comments