THE ENEMIES CREATED BY THE HUNTERS ARE NOW HUNTING THE HUNTERS -SENATOR.SHEHU SANI

The Senator recall how his friend, a Honorable member, have to pack out of his mansion in the outskirts of Kaduna because of insecurity and rented a two bedroom apartment in the center of the city as a tenant after bandits missed him twice.


In his words;


 "Yesterday, my friend, a Honorable member, has packed out of his Mansion in the outskirts of Kaduna. He has rented a two bedroom apartment in the center of the city.

Bandits missed him twice. He is now sharing a garage with co-tenants.

He has left his swimming pool & rose garden behind."


"I have put up my farm along Kaduna-Abuja road for sale at a good price. If you are interested, I’ll link you up with my farm manager in Akilbu who will take you round for inspection and immediate payment." 


Senator Shehu Sani.

Comments