B0k0 HARAM TERRORISTS ENCIRCLING ABUJA FOR IMMINENT ATTACK - AIT PRESENTER Gbenga ARULEBA CRIES OUT


 Mr. Gbenga wrote:


I believe planned  attacks by terrori.sts on Abuja are imminent. Today, I saw two guys on motorcycle inside Lifecamp. Everything about them, the bike, their looks and their movements had all the telltale signs of bandits and terrorists that we have seen. I followed them as they were driving round from one road to another and when they noticed I had been following them for quite a while, they sped off and dissappeared inside the area, so close to the FCT ministers official residence.

My instinct on issues like this hardly fail me.

We are indeed not safe. My worry is that the government is giving us a FALSE SENSE of security in Abuja. There is nothing to show any preparedness, beyond the usual regime protection.

We are in God's hands.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Post a Comment